Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fun Fall colors

I always love a good transformation! and fall is the perfect time for a little or a big change. We see a little less sun, so alot of my clients have been going darker to add that contrast and perk up the natural tones in your eyes and skin colors. The first is my cute coworker Alyssa, who also does my nails.
I loved loved loved Alyssa's ombre! and now I love her dark! We did a straight level 5 violet and oh my heck... a little obsessed! we also added the bangs just for fun:)

and this is my beautiful sister Lindsey, I've blogged about her before but I always LOVE her hair! originally she had an all over red/violet. All we did was add a little deeper if that color on her roots, and balliaged some highlights underneath for some dimension. still very appropriate for fall:)

and these are my amazing mermaid nails she did to match my haloween costume:)


No comments:

Post a Comment